Our 4th annual Fibre Arts Festival was a great success with more people attending than any previous year.
Our visitors thoroughly enjoyed the demonstrations, and the opportunity to have some hands-on experience, such as making embellishment flowers, rug hooking, weaving, paper making and painting on silk.
Door Prizes were donated by our vendors.
1. Embroiderers Guild / Pridie Collection/ Aquilo Silk
2. Needles in the Hay/ Fullin’ Woolens/ Papermint Pattie/ Murray Lincoln – tatting and bobbin lace
3. Lanes End Farm/ Coral Door Studio/ Judith Hayes – mixed media artist/ Peterborough Spinners and Weavers Guild
4. Happenstance/ Indigo Dragonfly/ Hooked Goods
5. Sandi McNeil – baskets and cording/ P’tula Couture Chapeaux/ Stoddart Farm/ Angela Lee – tatting and bobbin lace
The winners of our door prizes were: Norma Whitmore, Peggy Moore, Sue Hubey, Stan Stewart and Marie Howran.